FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Reusing Models from

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pro_sabre

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:20 am    Post subject: Reusing Models from Reply with quote

Illusion Softworks made hidden and dangerous 2 and mafia 1.

Hi, i came to ask the following,

But firstly what i do..

I have been into Illusion Softworks games, and i am a Fan of them.

Over the years, i' have been learning more to mod Hidden and dangerous 2 - I enjoy doing this, because we have some new editing tools for map creation now.

And i am only a one of a few editing and mod hidden and dangerous 2, Being that
hidden and dangerous 2 is modded for educational reason, and none profit making.

Being now only also a very small community, Small interest's, We as people all around the world, do help each over for the survival of Hd2, giving older and new users, something that wasn't not possible before in the game.

Us who are still playing, us who are being creative with our minds, want to improve the game and bring back old and new people.

A lot of us based on the small community, have keep trying really hard for a mean's and a way ahead for a game we love, and enjoy. For years people, fans, ask us for new contains, but we us small time modder's, are so deeply low on contains and would like to use Mafia one and chameleon contains..

To mod hidden and dangerous 2 with...

I am asking here, for some expert advice.

Is it okay to rip models from Mafia one and chameleon ??? and use for map making potential for Hd2 ??, to keep our fan base growing to new levels and heights, to bring interest back to a old game, for the game to have a new breed of life, To give all older players Something new from a creative angle may inspire developer's.

What from a reasonable prospective view are we allowed todo for our beloved game.

All 3 games are from illusion soft work's,

For educational purposes, can we rip models ?? as i said for none profit, no copy wrights issues, and all the blar blar.. for generally improving the game and giving fans something they will admire.

So in a nut shell Rip models from mafia one convert them, and use in Hd2.

I don't want trash talk and lesser people who think they know, I want to know what i am aloud to do with out causing confliction and legal matters.

Think of the possibility ahead and think about the money we shared out of our pocket to help grow these games. What about us hd2 fans hey ?

Thanks for reading.
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

13073 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:44 am    Post subject: Reusing Models from Reply with quote

"Lesser people who think they know" is a trash attitude, remember that you are the one who needs help here.

Models from Mafia, Hidden & Dangerous 2 and Chameleon can all be extracted using 3DS Max and Pudingus' 4DS Tools plugin.

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Pro_sabre

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reusing Models from Reply with quote

No, i don't think it is pal,

Do, i want mixed vibes and mixed information for what i ask its complexed,

Why not just get straight to the point !

I got an attuited. No one in here can give me my answer's anyway, because mafia scene is only a fan site , it isn't a game dev Department.

I didn't come here crying for help, i came for freedom of speech. I can help myself. Thank you.
AsaSK

13073 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reusing Models from Reply with quote

Usual cocky newbie. Topic locked Sarcastic

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: